• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DaveNay almost rode the lightning!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Thunderstorms tonight....during a break in the storms I had to run out and move a round bale of hay for the horses using the big tractor.

Cruising across the wide open field another cell moved in quicker than I thought.

I could swear I felt the hair on the top of my head stand up. :4_11_9:

Time to find out how fast the ol' Olie will go! :whip:

:stupid:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave usually drives around on his tractor with golf clubs and umbrellas, oh and then there is that key hanging from the kite string that he flies behind the tractor too.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Driving from Dallas to Abilene about 8 5 years ago we were in an big storm and lightning hit the ditch next to us. Your right the hair on your head stands right up.

SShepherd

funny, that happened to us and about 5 other in Puerto Rico. We were standing in part of the old castle, and a storm was rolling in, I looked over and saw that 4 of the women had their hair on their heads literally standing straight up:w00t2: