• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for company 1/5/19

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I’m heading up to the Grand Mesa Saturday to have some fun. Any other folks interested in ‘Catting around with me?

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Tom, Took a drive over the Mesa yesterday to look at snow levels after the storm. Was sumwhat dissapointed as there are rocks still sticking out and some just under the snow ready to eat up unsuspecting snow machines. Would not mind taking the newest rebuild out for a shakedown run but am afraid leaving the gravel roads may be sketchy. Weather permitting Saturday will be good. Just guessing it appears we are still shy about 3 to 4 feet from a kinda normal year. Went up on piniyon mesa saturday on the snowmobiles and there was only 10-12 inches off the road. Sure need some more snow or it is going to be pretty dry this summer.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Let’s see how it shakes out I’m not anxious to tear up any tracks either. I can wait a few more storms Thanks for the update.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
So after all of that I have to stay off the mountain this week end...

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
That would be the plan ..hopefully my truck will be back from the body shop. Then I’ll be back in business

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I am planning on it as soon as I have wheels again. If I try to tow that cat with a Prius everybody will think I stole it like the guy that grabbed “The General”:smile: