• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nordstrom is selling $425 jeans

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
...with fake mud caked on them :doh:

The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans are for people who apparently want to pretend like they've seen some "hard-working action" without actually, you know, working...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ud-caked-on-them/ar-BBAmnQ7?OCID=ansmsnnews11

mt5fz6.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
OMG that is just so over the top for me I cannot wrap my mind around it. Who, in God's green Earth, would ever pay that kind of money on those. I just think I may have the answer.

Let me guess, those are marketed toward the snowflake millennials who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bit them in the ass. Seems that have no money to pay their student loans but have deep enough pockets to buy $1000 iPhones or $450 filthy looking jeans.

My wife says I should sell my old blue jeans I wear working on my truck. I could get a fortune for them on Ebay. :yum::yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
That's funny, TR!! My wife told me the same thing yesterday. Only problem in our case is you could never wash them. It will be interesting to see how well sales go.
Mike

Bamby

I keep telling her just how valuable some of my most comfortable working jeans are yet she still trashes them when she suspects she can get away with it.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Did you read some of the comments people made about them?

So what's next jeans that smell from not washing them??

By: Steve Burnett

And I won't even write the reply to that but is also got me laughing.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• 18198457_436549246700305_7190119189859264823_n.jpg
    18198457_436549246700305_7190119189859264823_n.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 118

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, i have a pair that were $450 way when ago-- that does not make me snobbish or rich; it shows a lack of foresight--