• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
One of the reasons I rather not be here is people thing IM drunk. Trump is the ONLY one that can right which is wrong. He isnt perfect and he isnt my best shot but Im voting for him.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the reasons I rather not be here is people thing IM drunk. Trump is the ONLY one that can right which is wrong. He isnt perfect and he isnt my best shot but Im voting for him.

Hi Sush.

Welcome back.

We love you, no matter who you want to vote for.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Look Sush..
IF it comes down to Trump being the pick, THE candidate for the GOP, then I guess I'll have to vote for him.
I'm rallying for Carson big time, but will hope if it's not Carson, at least maybe Trump will choose him for a key cabinet position?

Don't worry so much about your politics around here.
Gosh, don't you remember back when we didn't even have a political forum on here? Or a religious debate one?

It's all good. :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Nobody really gives a shit if you're drunk, as long as you add to the post count.:yum::yum:

After 7 years of the porch monkey squatting in the people's house and fucking up everything he touches, I would vote the devil himself just to get this bastard out of our lives. Trump isn't perfect by any stretch, but he's better than any of the democrat alternatives. Fecking liars, cheats and commies is all they are, and the career repubes ain't any better. Non-politicians are our best choice right now if we expect to get our country back from the bastard spawn of Satan...politicians!!

JMHO

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
At this point I'll still take Ted Cruz over the others. I've liked him since the beginning. Then, maybe Carson followed by Trump.

It's a pipe dream to think that someone who is not familiar with the inner workings of Washington, will ever be able to get anything done, much less get elected in the first place.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it's going to come down to The Bern vs Trump, but what do I know..
Sure as hell isn't going to be Hillary.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Sorry, have to disagree with you PG. The big money string pullers of the democRAT party, the real Wall Street insiders, will never allow Bernie Sanders to place anywhere in the primary. He's outside their control, their enemy and his anarchist bullish!t will guarantee that even a dog and pony show like Trump will win.

If the nasty bag of sh!t gets the perp walk she deserves, then crazy Uncle Joe will be the man. His speech declaring he's "not running" sure sounded like the exact opposite to me. With his popularity among the ignorant masses of hand out suckers, this makes him very popular with the aforementioned string pullers.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Glad to see you didn't pull the plug sush, and hey you are in good company, a lot of people I know including me would vote for Trump tomorrow if the election was held then.