• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cats Meow Jamboree, April, 2015

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well, i am learning more and more about the Shining, yes, we need thiokols for that special moment at timberline, more importantly, all snow cats are more than welcome to come!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, latest update for snow trac owners and fans of the Shinning, there will be a very special showing of the Shinning along with a photo op for the believers, and this is available only to snow trac owners that come to the cats meow jamboree, april, '15 this is one time you do not want to miss out, and I, myself would love to see every snow trac come.
I didn't plan on towing my trac 5hrs . My rare canyon is so much easier on my body. Only a few were made and I'm stretching it 3ft.
Maybe don can pull it down.
jim

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I may have to show up . The timing is good . Decisions .......decisions .... I can only bring one .... The Kristi KT7 "Yetti Special" or the Kristi KT3 "SS Work Horse Special"? :unsure:.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wonderful, truly looking forward to meeting you in person, will add you to the growing list of cats that are coming, very impressed with the number of cat owners who have committed to attend. going to be a grand event, and if you do not have a wonderful time, it is because, you did not come!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
so, if you need a little help getting your cat to the jamboree, let me know, "orange truck will travel"

Attachments

• tucker-9.jpg
    tucker-9.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 456

AdkSnowcat

Sure would be nice if Tucker could manufacture a nice big batch of retro kittens! Probably be instant classics!

Attachments

• Kittens.jpg
    Kittens.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 686

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
you know that there are crazed tuckerites out there that could pull that off, you should be careful of what is said/wished for, it takes very little to set them off building kittens, and who knows what else.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
ok..have it your way.. as long as I have help driving them. Nothing sadder than a neglected Tucker watching the others going out to play!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the photo is of the 1960 Winter Olympic team, training up at Timberline, Mt Hood.

Attachments

• img010.jpg
    img010.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 612

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
to all, will be posting the schedule and room info ( how to make reservations - the lodge is being held for the jamboree ) and related info, stay tuned, thanks to all

jinn marie

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess I might be one of the few actual OREGONIANS that has to make it, otherwise I'll have to shoot myself in the foot...

Thanks for organizing the event, will be a great one I'm sure.

Do you happen to have the more direct contact info for anyone for the reservation at the hotel, or just take it as it goes when you call there?

Thanks,

p.s. :hammer::hammer::hammer: gotta start that snowcat resto...

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We are still working out the details with Timberline Lodge and have the rooms all reserved for this event. The reservations for those who want to stay at Silcox which is one mile up the mountain from the Lodge, at 7000 foot elevation will be limited due to the limited capacity of 24. The Cat's Meow is still to happen, stay tuned to this station for further info.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Attention Attention Attention, details have been finalized and you will be able to start making reservations within the next 7 days.

the featured snow cat for the jamboree will be; Snow Trac - "shinning example" of over snow transportation.

As each of you make reservations to attend the jamboree, would you please post a photo of your machine you plan to bring to Cats Meow Jamboree, 2015

Thank you

Jinn Marie Davis and Scott Russell

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Attention Attention Attention, details have been finalized and you will be able to start making reservations within the next 7 days.

the featured snow cat for the jamboree will be; Snow Trac - "shinning example" of over snow transportation.

As each of you make reservations to attend the jamboree, would you please post a photo of your machine you plan to bring to Cats Meow Jamboree, 2015

Thank you

Jinn Marie Davis and Scott Russell

Jinn,

Do we need to mention something to them about it, as we did in Leavenworth last time, or is there going to be a "special" to call person at the Lodge, whom we need to bug about the reservations.

Also, if we are planning to bring our RV there, is there a need for any other arrangements other than just the SnowPark Winter Pass?

Being local, I might just consider staying in the RV for those days and just hang out on the parking lot with the crowd :)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
thank you when we post the info for reservations and the schedule of events for the cat's meow, all that needed info will be included, rv's will be welcomed. thanks again jinn

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would be flying in and similar to boat sucking I would be tucker sucking!

What's the story with rooms? Website does not seem to work for reservations?

Look like she is on board!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hang in there folks, reservations for the cats meow jamboree will be open in the next few days, and it will be a one stop deal, the entire lodge has been reserved for us, so we are good to go for the rooms,

it will be great to have blackfin4bluefin joining us at timberline, it will be good to me you in person, thanks for coming out.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
okay,

latest update from Timberline Lodge, have been told that they are still working on their new reservation system, ( tech issue ) and the jamboree is going be the first to use the new system, will be accepting reservations by August 1 st, FYI, all the rooms are set aside for the Jamboree, so we good for the rooms and event is just getting better each day, here are a few things to look forward too;

1. Snow trac is the Jamboree's shinning example of over the snow travel
2. Special showing of the Shinning during the Jamboree
3. Tucker Sno-cat Corp are making plans to attend, they will be bringing equipment
4. There are special efforts being made for a very famous sno-cat to attend Jamboree
5. Driving skills event.
6. Friday night, dinner - dance, country/rock-n-roll band
7. Watch for further details about Jamboree, many things are in the works, which is all
good for those that attend !