• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Barber Shop

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
This is not really a joke, but rather a commentary on how Washington works.

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replied "I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week." The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning there was a thank you note and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door. Later a cop comes in for a haircut and when he tries to pay his bill the barber again replies "I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week." The cop was happy and left the
shop. Well the next morning when the barber opened the shop up there was a dozen donuts and a thank you card waiting at his door. Then a congressman came in for a haircut and when he went to pay his bill the barber again replied, "I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week." The congressman was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up there were a dozen congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut. And that my friends illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Truer words were never spoken!!!!! DC is nothing but a big slop trough and every swine there is working hard to get his snout in it.

Mike