• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fickin Public Bathroom toilets !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What kind of a Fu*king moron outfit designs these Handicapp Bathrooms that most public restrooms are now required to have !!!
Idiots !!!
I have a handicap ever since my accident when I got my back tore up in a snow plow accident on Interstate 80 back in 93' That baby is now fused . Low toilets are very difficult too use . 99% of the public restrooms I have been in have very low toilets . Oh sure .... They got their grab bars all around but good luck using the Porcelain God if you need it to poo .

I personally do not like trying to sit on one of these Fu*ked up toilets with my knee caps about a foot above my head . Idiots !!!!
I ended up at the hospital the other day for test and there it is :sad:. The $74 dollar special "Piece of shit toilet " that 90% of older folks could never use .

WHO GOES TO HOSPITALS ???? OLDER FOLKS!!!!!

Why don't they spend $150 bucks and buy a Fu*king toilet that a person can use . They charge enough for their services , you think they could afford one .

Lowes and Home Depot have them cheap . You buy one and you will never go back to that POS 12" high crapper that puts your kneecaps so high in the air you look like a fucking Jack Rabbit .

Might as well give you a 5 gallon bucket to crap in . At least it is higer than the toilets these morons install ....

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice to see you're feeling better.:yum:

I don't know what third world country you're visiting, but here in Ohio it's almost impossible to find a "low boy" in an ADA accessible stall. All are chair height with the appropriate grab bars. I even put one of those in my master crapper when I remodeled it. I really like it and can sit on it longer before my legs fall asleep.:w00t2: I enjoy it so much (aside from the low water level leaving chocolate skid marks), that I'm going to replace the one off the utility room. Mrs JEV says I need to leave the upstairs guest bathroom alone, since we have young grandkids. She doesn't want a step ladder in there for them to get on the crapper.:doh:

Reuben Goldberg

Just more proof that the theory of evolution is correct. Man has evolved. Where once he squatted low to the earth like an animal to do his business, he now needs a receptacle high off the ground.

Creationists take note.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you want a real man's throne that sits much taller than others hope you get to feeling better.

Leni

I installed one of the tall ones here at home because the family is tall. I will even use the handicapped stall because otherwise it is hard to get up. Being tall is a handicap in many ways. All of the kitchen counters are designed for a woman 5'4". I'm 6'. Think about brooms, vacuum cleaners, mirrors, etc. All designed for a woman much shorter than I am.