• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ex

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Grrrr.....Just need to vent.

When I was with my ex for ten years, she hated doing anything outdoors. Hated sporting events, hated anything that I liked. I thought that was just a condition of marriage. Anyways, now, she goes to football games often with her new husband. Likes going 4 wheeling in the mud. Talk about two faced.

It gets better. When she left to head out west to follow her sister's family and ditched me and the kids here, she left all her responsibilities. Now, she has the oldest boy living with her again only because his bio dad didn't want him anymore. I still have the youngest child living with me full time. When we were together, we decided that two children was enough and she basically forced me into getting a vascectomy. So I have Evan to call my own. That's it. No chance at ever having another biological child to call mine.

Guess what......:hammer::hammer::hammer: The stupid......is pregnant again. She couldn't raise the first two kids she had and tried everything in her power to pawn them off. It just pisses me off to no end that someone can be so heartless. The only reason she is having a third now is to keep up to her sister who has three kids.

I read a nice little poem the other day that reminded me of her.....goes like this....

One baby,
Two babies,
Three babies,
Four....
How many baby daddies does it take before you're called a wh....

My ex is now on her third baby daddy. We'll see how long this guy can hold out.

Me, I'm happy with what I have because I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to produce another child of my own. My fiancee has three children and I have Evan. We talked about what it would be like to have another but know that we can't do it ourselves so we've turned to possibly becoming foster parents or adopting.

Still just pisses me off that my ex can be so heartless and rub it in my face that she's pregnant again.:hammer::glare:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Grrrr.....Just need to vent.

When I was with my ex for ten years, she hated doing anything outdoors. Hated sporting events, hated anything that I liked. I thought that was just a condition of marriage. Anyways, now, she goes to football games often with her new husband. Likes going 4 wheeling in the mud. Talk about two faced.

It gets better. When she left to head out west to follow her sister's family and ditched me and the kids here, she left all her responsibilities. Now, she has the oldest boy living with her again only because his bio dad didn't want him anymore. I still have the youngest child living with me full time. When we were together, we decided that two children was enough and she basically forced me into getting a vascectomy. So I have Evan to call my own. That's it. No chance at ever having another biological child to call mine.

Guess what......:hammer::hammer::hammer: The stupid......is pregnant again. She couldn't raise the first two kids she had and tried everything in her power to pawn them off. It just pisses me off to no end that someone can be so heartless. The only reason she is having a third now is to keep up to her sister who has three kids.

I read a nice little poem the other day that reminded me of her.....goes like this....

One baby,
Two babies,
Three babies,
Four....
How many baby daddies does it take before you're called a wh....

My ex is now on her third baby daddy. We'll see how long this guy can hold out.

Me, I'm happy with what I have because I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to produce another child of my own. My fiancee has three children and I have Evan. We talked about what it would be like to have another but know that we can't do it ourselves so we've turned to possibly becoming foster parents or adopting.

Still just pisses me off that my ex can be so heartless and rub it in my face that she's pregnant again.:hammer::glare:

Maybe I'm drawing an improper inference, but this post reads a lot like sour grapes. And victim mentality. She forced you to get a vasectomy? Really?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I'm drawing an improper inference, but this post reads a lot like sour grapes. And victim mentality. She forced you to get a vasectomy? Really?

Really! She gave me the ulimatum back then of either no more sex or I get a vasectomy. She claimed that she was alergic to the rubber used in condoms. Soon after I had the vasectomy, she went on the pill anyways claiming that her doc said she needed the pill to help with a medical problem. Ther's a whole lot more than just that but she was all about controlling everyone for her benefit. And all about keeping up to her sister.

And yes. There's a whole bunch of sour grapes towards her. Anyone that sticks around long enough to blow through a large insurance settlement I got from an accident as a child then start having an affair shortly after the money was all gone. Well she can just kiss my white a$$

There's also the fact that she forbid me from going to be with my dying grandmother in the hospital because it was a 3 hour drive away and we didn't have the money for gas. Two hours after the funeral, she took off to the city for a few days shopping with her friend and left me behind with the kids and no food in the house.

Or maybe the fact that she had money to get tattoos but couldn't afford to pay her bills or put food on the table.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
if it makes you feel better my ex wouldn't take the pill her replacement for me knocked her up she had twins I'm so happy it wasn't me I couldn't imagine paying Alaska child support times 2 I have 2 that came as a package deal with my current wife and 2 more to call my own that puts me at 2 boys and 2 girls.that's plenty enough for me.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Not laying blame here but she sounds more tlike you made a bad choice in women and took some time trying tomake it work anyhow.

Get it past you or it will ruin your life.

Even those of us in so'called happy marrages have regrets and bitches about choices we made to accomodate our mates. It's small stuff unless you let it fester.

Posting the rant helps, so don't let anyone scold you for that. Get it out and dump it over the fantail.

Then, sail away. Those worth being in your life will come along. Phuck the rest of 'em.

Last edited:

leadarrows

She was never "With You" All the clues are in your posts but love is blind. Move on....

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vasectomy-reversal/MY00326

By Mayo Clinic staff Vasectomy reversal is surgery to undo a vasectomy. It reconnects the tubes that carry sperm from the testicles into the semen. After a successful vasectomy reversal, sperm are again present in the semen and you may be able to get your partner pregnant.
Reported pregnancy rates after vasectomy reversal range from 40 to 90 percent. Many factors affect whether a reversal is successful, including the type of vasectomy you had, and the experience of the doctor doing the reversal surgery.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
franc is right on the plus side you knew better what you wanted the second time around at least that is how I see it. now that isn't to say I don't still have issues but a whole lot less.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh...I've moved on and have a great life now. I'm engaged to be married next summer to a great woman. This little rant was just a way for me to vent the fact that every time I turn around now, the ex is throwing something in my face. Guess I better get used to it. Most of the stuff she tries to throw at me, I just politely ask her to print it out on toilet paper and give it to me so I can put it to good use.:w00t2:

I just feel bad for the kids. Three kids by 3 different daddies being raised in 3 different places. Well, two now that she finally took responsibility for the oldest one.

Leni

I agree with leadarrows. Check into a reversal of the vascetomy. It can be done. Even if the chances are only 40% it is still better than none.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
hey look at life on a positive side your lam track hasn't left you for a krusty yet

:sad: Actually, now that you mention it...
I do believe it may have. I haven't seen the old girl in over a year now. I think she ran off with some other machine. :biggrin:

The lamtrac is still grooming trails in the winter 3 hours away from me. I may ditch her for something in yellow this year. Still trying to set something up to run a br180 here.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
:sad: Actually, now that you mention it...
I do believe it may have. I haven't seen the old girl in over a year now. I think she ran off with some other machine. :biggrin:

The lamtrac is still grooming trails in the winter 3 hours away from me. I may ditch her for something in yellow this year. Still trying to set something up to run a br180 here.

You know if Big Al really had a sense of humor, he would ship you his kt3 he isn't going to need in panama, with instructions to finish so you couldn't bash kristies any more.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Suck it up, cupcake, and drop the whole thing. If you don't, it will consume you like a cancer. You can't do jack shit about yesterday or what she's doing with her latest baby daddy now, so let it go and look into vasectomey reversal. Microsrgery has made great strides in the last 10 years, and you might get what you're looking for.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You can get a reversal like Leni said. The longer it's been since the vasectomy drops the percentages some but I have a friend who had it done and fathered two great kids. Worked like a charm.

Like others said your ex was not in love with you ...and will most likely drop the other guy after a while ....or he will roam and drop her. She will get hers in the end. I feel for the kids she's popping out. :bonk:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm trying to not let her get to me. Was just pissed off earlier but I know looking back serves no purpose. I don't give a hoot about what she tries to do to me now because it doesn't work. What I do care about is the empty promises she continues to make to my son and how it affects him.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Groomer that IS the spirit. You are a real stand up man to come to this conclusion. I salute you.....

Keep the boy ingaged in your life, and love him. He will always be yours if you do, as I am quite sure you WILL do. Your a GOOD Man, and a father to him.

Best regards, Kirk