• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

She pleaded - I couldn't say no

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw her for the first time six weeks ago at my favorite local haunt. We made eye contact; her figure and attire were overwhelming. I knew that a new relationship was not in my best interest. I decided to hang with friends and kept my eyes off of her as best I could. After a few rounds with the boys I asked a bud behind the bar what he knew of her. “Not really my type – I don’t know much about her” was all he had to say. I decided to leave before I got into trouble.

When I ventured out for playtime the next week she was there. I couldn’t resist the temptation this time. After throwing back too many double shots I asked another friend behind the bar if he knew her. His response was emphatic, “I sure do, and she’s hot! Wanna meet her?” We walked over to her and he introduced us. She spoke fluent English but with a very erotic German accent. Her Betty Davis eyes were intoxicating. I extended my hand and sparks flew. The electricity shocked me back into reality. I decided it was best to head home before I pursued an irreversible course.

Over the next several weeks she was always there in her comfortable corner, beckoning me. I struggled with my impulses and somehow found the strength to exercise good judgment. But I found myself thinking of her during the workweek. She was silently etching herself into my conscientiousness.

Last night I returned to my playpen; not so much to hang out but to see if she was still there. She was. I sauntered over and affectionately gazed at her. There was a silent rapport. Finally she spoke, “Please don’t misunderstand me. I’m a straight shooter and believe in abrupt honesty.” I didn’t know what to say; I continued my stare. “I’ve seen you hitting on the Austrian babe with the 36 inch bust over there; I understand her appeal; she’s very sweet. But I have my own unique assets.” She paused as if to consider her next remarks. “Like I said, I’m a straight shooter. Why don’t you take me home tonight?”

I was aghast! I gathered my thoughts as quickly as I could. “You don’t understand. I have a SIGnificant other. I can’t rationalize another one. And there are other issues as well.” I hoped that would end her plea.

“Of course there are others. I can appreciate that. If she’s built like me she’ll understand your need for variety. We’re not jealous types.” Her voice was persuasive and her logic irrefutable.

I needed to find a way out. “No offense intended, but I’m not your first guy. I’m an old fashioned fellow and not completely comfortable with that idea.”

Amazingly she was not insulted. “And I’m not your first lady so you know my type. I’m loyal and trustworthy. I’ll follow you to hell and back reliably.” She could see me melting and she knew not to let up. “You’re right; I wasn’t born yesterday, so I know what’s on your mind. You’re thinking that the Austrian chick is a virgin and won’t place the same financial burden on you.” She sat motionless as I considered her argument. After a pregnant pause she continued. “Unlike her I can pop a cap for you without a commitment. Let’s find some privacy in that room over there and I’ll show you what I’ve got.”

Her straightforwardness was shocking yet compelling. I glanced up at my friend behind the bar to seek his approval. He knowingly nodded and poured us a few shots. I picked her up and carried her over the threshold to our private quarters. As I fondled her I found all her buttons to be in memorable places; I instinctively knew how to handle her. After sufficient foreplay I took her in my hands; she was heavier than the Austrian lady but her balance was impeccable; she was wonderfully comfortable and familiar.

I closed my eyes then raised her up to them. I took a peek to discover that she was staring perfectly straight back at me with those gorgeous Betty Davis eyes. I let her slide forward; she was strong but not overwhelming. I decided to throw her a curve and decocked her; she didn’t waver. I squeezed her and she exploded. She immediately returned her eyes to mine and I squeezed her twice again. Each time she thunderously and joyfully erupted. All of my concerns melted away. I could not contain my delight and whispered “Yes!” I glanced up at the object of our affection to discover three perfect punctures each touching the other.
I gathered up her things and proudly strolled back to my barkeeper. I gently laid her on a mat emblazoned with her maker’s mark, smiled broadly and proclaimed, “The lady’s going home with me tonight. She’ll be at my side for years to come. Let’s make it official.”

014.jpg

I am now the proud owner of a LNIB Sig P245 two tone with night sights. I’ll love and respect her forever. I’ll try to get pics up soon so you can lust after her too; I’m not the jealous type either. I’m thinking a new wardrobe for her may be in order; maybe some Hogue uncheckered Pau Ferro grips and an extended eight round mag.

PS: Several days ago I asked in a thread what was so special about German Sigs. At the time I thought the first response was a little smart ass. Mustang-PaPa said, “Just pick one up and you’ll feel the difference….” I now fully agree. It’s like the Harley Davidson slogan: “If I have to explain, you can’t understand.”

PPS: No, I’m not schizophrenic. There are, however, a few inanimate objects that I cherish and I tend to attribute human qualities to them.
icon_biggrin.gif

Author: Epicurean ........ SigForum

I just thought it was too good not to share ...............

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"She pleaded - I couldn't say no"

That bitch. She said she always wanted "me". Unfortunately, she wanted too much so I brushed her aside (not knowing at the time her true value).

I'd call her other 4-letter words but since she's now in your pants, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Congrats Greg.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"She pleaded - I couldn't say no"

That bitch. She said she always wanted "me". Unfortunately, she wanted too much so I brushed her aside (not knowing at the time her true value).

I'd call her other 4-letter words but since she's now in your pants, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Congrats Greg.

I wish ........... it was wrote by a SigForum member and thought it was just a neat writing.

I don't have a P245, the early German made version of the P220 Compact, BUT something like this just might strike my fancy .......... :biggrin:

I'm a big fan of the the P220 Carry (3) because they share mags with my full size Sig so I tend to stick with them. The 245 is 6+1 ......