• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

just getting started

terry kennard

Hi my name is Terry, I live in North Pole AK. I have a couple of twin track skidoo elites 1973 & 1982 and 1970 caribou. I feel like it's time to move up and this looks like a great place to start thanks for your site.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your Welcome Terry!

Thank You for joining and POSTING!!! :thumb:

We have a lot of different forums covering a wide range of topics. Have a look around and I hope you find a few that will prompt you to post regularly.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Terry, welcome to the Forums. We have a lot of members from Alaska, but most seem to post in the winter months and lay off in the summer :smileywac Still, I'd be willing to be that there is someone who is a member who who is probably pretty close to where you live.

Welcome!