• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

40 years

baldy347

On April 12,2011,I lost my Wife just two months shy of 40 years. She suffered from several problems for more than thirty years- now She hurts no more.May She For ever Rest in Peace
wayne

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I am sorry to hear of your loss Wayne, but relieved to know she feels no discomfort now. My thoughts and prayers are with you sir.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
My condolences as well Wayne . I cant even imagine that kind of loss . :flowers:

loboloco

May she walk forever in the shining fields, free of pain, hunger and want. My sympathies are with you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh sorry to hear that Wayne. I can only imagine how tough it is getting back into the swing of things. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Best wishes.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Wayne i am so sorry for your loss.....you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.

May memories sustain you in your time of grief and sorrow.

sympathy035.gif

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So sorry to hear this . Made God bless and keep her safe .

baldy347

Many Thanks to All. Due to the very poor quality of Life for Her over the last several years I just can't wish Her back to suffer any longer. I will miss Her smile and sense of humor forever. Even as Her discomfort increased, she usually had a smile and a come back for most anything.
Again many thanks to all.
wayne

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wayne, I have not been on much the past few weeks. Sorry for your loss but as you stated her suffering has ended. Keep a bright outlook on the future as you continue on life's journey.