• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

head gasket

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
napa should have one but the parts guy will have to get into booksand look it up for an old powerwagon or you could mail order from vintage powerwagons

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
looking for a head gasket for chrystler industrail 251 were i might find one or part no

make sure you get the one with the extra hump on the side it is the Canadian
version that is if its in a Bombardier Vintage has those also

ahprap

thanks i got one today from vintage powerwagons and yes its the hump head this bombardair is a 1960 m64 does anyone know anything abt them use this oneto pull a trailer with tank on it for sap collection

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks i got one today from vintage powerwagons and yes its the hump head this bombardair is a 1960 m64 does anyone know anything abt them use this oneto pull a trailer with tank on it for sap collection

was it a red one in Canada? it most likely is a Muskeg 1964 there was one
up there that was forsale they had been haiuling sap with. if it is a Muskeg there aree threads on here just do a search for Muskeg. we have 10 of them if you have questions

DynatracGuy

Boggie, thanks for pointing out the hump. I just ordered one from NAPA based on 1965 Dodge WM300 1 ton wagon. That truck only used the 251 flat head 6, aka L6. I'll go over the pictures to see if I goofed! They had 2 in Alaska, 0 lower 48, manufacturer has 7. BTW NAPA has the WM300 on web site but not on the store computer.

After looking at pictures it looks like NAPA one has the hump, I think. Would make sense as according to vintage power wagons the one with hump works with both Canadian and US engines.

Last edited: