• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

29 years

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Right about now 29 years ago I walked my new wife down the isle and out of the church we were married in. I have to say it has been a good 29 years. You have to all congratulate her as I am a bear to live with.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Mr and Mrs. Murph.....LOL

Happy anniversary! Steve, you are lucky to have her. :smile:

She is lucky you are no worse than you are.....:yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Murph you and Mrs Murph are a true reminder of what marriage is all about.....sticking to it through the thick(thats you)and the thin(thats the lovely Mrs Murph).

Congrats to you both.

I raise my glass:beer:

:applause:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
29 years !!!!???

Maybe if I put all my past marriages together I may have that ?:yum::yum::yum:
I'm really happy for you two !

norscaner

Congrats. :flowers:
Think back to all the times you shared both good and bad Mrs. Murph has done well.

May you have many more.:wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to you both! We are working on 34 years and it sure has been a journey. Not many could put up with me .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Steve!
That is something to be celebrated, for sure.
Many MANY more years together is my wish for you and Mrs. Murph :)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations. My wife and I made 30 this year. It's been a great life. May you two have many more.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLp6EKkWeZs"]YouTube- Thom Shepherd - Cheaper To Keep Her[/ame]

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks all. We had a great day together. Kids all came around, we had dinner together and mostly just relaxed for the day. She wants to go to Niagara Falls soon someday. I think I will make plans for early in the spring. I don't have the finances but it is driveable from Minnesota and we could rent a good fuel efficient car to get there.