• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'Tis the Season....

Trakternut

Before the season. In a couple of days, most of us will partake of turkey, potatoes, gravy, relishes, cranberries........more than mortal man should eat at one sitting.

Let's take a minute and express what we're thankful for. I'll start;

I'm thankful for a forum where I can clown around, talk seriously, and learn from other folks. Thanks Doc for making this place what it is.

Though we're not entirely happy with results of Nov. 4, we should be happy, still, that we live where we do.

I'm grateful for my lovely wife and her devotion.

I'm blessed to have many friends, both off and on the net.

I'll think of more as time goes on.

Who's next??

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am thankful that I have a job that I adore.
A roof over my head, a nice car and money in the bank.

My Mother -who still inspires and guides me, my sister-Julie-because she's made it through a double mastectomy and lots of other health problems and always seems to have a smile on her face.

My best friend in the world, Josie... because she understands me and is there to cry with me (and ride the horses with me when the weather is good).

My beloved baby Gretchen. Who can thank the love of a pet enough?
She loves me no matter what Mama is doing. She loves me no matter what mood I am in.. she's taught me more about patience and unconditional love than any human being ever could.

Alma.. my favourite patient on rehab. She's a beautiful soul.

My goofy brother John.
Auntie Rosie.
My BIL Russ, for always coming over and doing 'guy stuff' for me when I don't know how.
Jeff, my son..because he's a good kid and a great cop.
Tyler, my son.. because he's finally getting it and is getting his act in gear.

I am thankful that I have a faith and church to turn to when I need it, knowing my God will be there for me regardless of how shitty I may really be.

I am thankful for a country that my Father,uncles and other male family members served in military time to ensure we still have the freedoms we do.

I am also thankful for this site,actually.
It's been a means of inspiration,learning and a lot of fun for me this past year.

Lastly, I am thankful for Steven. He was a wonderful husband who was taken from me much too early.

Anyway.. I'll be enjoying Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday and thanking God for all things past and present.

Good thread, Monte!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I give thanks every day for the Good Lord giving me a second chance at getting this life of mine going in the right direction . I give him thanks for letting me fall and showing me the way back home . I give him thanks for showing me that this is not about me , but about helping to make life a better place for other people I meet .
Wednesday I will go to celebrate the life of a man I only met 4 years ago but was a inspiration in my beliefs and showed it every day of his life .I will miss his friendship but i'll always indebted to his kindness and wisdom.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I give thanks for my children.....they are my life and their journey i wish to continue with the fun and excitement they carry this day every day within their hearts.

And Thanks to all you guys that make FF the place i enjoy to visit....and Doc for reasons we all know.

I would like to also give Thanks to Larry and Cory with who i have become great friends and shared troubled times this trying year.....i wish i was with you this Thanksgiving Holiday in person but trust me im there in my heart.

D

darroll

Happy Thanksgiving.

Darroll

Attachments

• thanks.jpg
    thanks.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 79

kitty

I am thankful for my kids...my mom and dad,my husband even though hes a buttwhole around the holidays....my job and house and my friends.