• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I just figured something out!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just figured out why I'm getting so fat.

The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says, "For extra volume and body".
I'm going to start using Dawn dish-washing soap. It says, "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just figured out why I'm getting so fat.

The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says, "For extra volume and body".
I'm going to start using Dawn dish-washing soap. It says, "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

Gee my wife was wondering the other day. I should tell her :whistling::whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
And then the fight started....

:sad:

:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Hey my wife and me can kid around and not take it seriously. We both know we are getting old and things have dropped a lot and we can make good fun with it.

But I am seriously thinking of taking the shampoo out of the shower and replacing it with dish soap. When she asks why I will tell her to read to the label. :hide: No need to worry, my wife is fairly trim looking.:brows::brows:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Hey my wife and me can kid around and not take it seriously. We both know we are getting old and things have dropped a lot and we can make good fun with it.

But I am seriously thinking of taking the shampoo out of the shower and replacing it with dish soap. When she asks why I will tell her to read to the label. :hide: No need to worry, my wife is fairly trim looking.:brows::brows:

Murph, sounds like you're going to need at least a few things:

1. Durable Power of Attorney;
2. Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare, and;
3. Last Will and Testament.

Gimme a call. I'll give you the cheaper, guys-with-more-balls-than-brains rate.

rugerman

Please keep this quiet, if them goverment boys get a hold to it they'll do a multi-million study and only find out that it causes cancer in California.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Please keep this quiet, if them goverment boys get a hold to it they'll do a multi-million study and only find out that it causes cancer in California.

As long as it doesn't cause cancer in Pennsylvania I'm safe:w00t2::w00t2:

tom