• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB/ LMC1200 Wiper Motor or Parts

Sylvia Tunaskas

In need of an internal part. (please see picture) The arm broke, but the motor is stll working. If you have the part or a broken unit that has the part inside, I would be interested. It is an American Bosch unit. (WWF12C18-730) with a 2" threaded shaft. Also interested in a whole working unit. Thanks.

Attachments

• Reduced 3.jpg
    Reduced 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 396

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a suggestion, but if you have an independent machine shop in your area they could probably make one of those arms for you. It looks like a small piece of thin bar stock with a hole drilled in each end. I'd think they could make one of those in about 10 minutes if they have a piece of bar stock on hand.

Sylvia Tunaskas

Thanks for the tip, I will look into it. I initially "figured" the long broken piece was an easy make, but was concerned about how it attached to the pin (short broken piece). Maybe a machine shop can explain it to me. Thanks again.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm assuming its a simple part to make with my time estimate (hard to tell by the photo but the part does look simple).

Even if it is complicated a skilled machine shop should be able to make one without any problem. The price may not be cheap as they rarely like to make "one off" parts but I've found the local machine shop to be a great place to get difficult to obtain parts as they can often make new parts.