• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayer request for our nephew

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Prayer request. Our nephew (Devon) was working a roofing job and fell off the roof onto a concrete slab. He was life flighted to Morgantown in very bad shape. Broken back and major head injury. Currently on life support. Prayers would sure be appreciated. Thx.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Prayer request. Our nephew (Devon) was working a roofing job and fell off the roof onto a concrete slab. He was life flighted to Morgantown in very bad shape. Broken back and major head injury. Currently on life support. Prayers would sure be appreciated. Thx.
Oh doc. I feel the pain. Will definitely keep him and all of your family in my prayers. Don't underestimate the power of prayer. It's helped get me through a lot of tough days.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Greg, so sorry to hear about Devon. All of you are in our thoughts.

Jim

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG...

Yes, prayers from me, my family as well. Life is fragile and precious, may your nephew in time regain all that has been effected. So sorry to hear this news.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh wow, how tragic. Praying for him, the whole family and a recovery.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The doctors are saying he has less than 2% chance of regaining consciousness, and that chances are he would be in a vegetative state if he does come out of it. Doctors have been wrong before. Tonight they recommended removing life support tomorrow if he does not come out of it. Tough call for the family. So sad.
Thank you all for you good thoughts and prayers.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The doctors are saying he has less than 2% chance of regaining consciousness, and that chances are he would be in a vegetative state if he does come out of it. ...

Not the type of news anyone wants to hear. I'm so sorry for all of your family.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh my....
Doc, I'll say a few extras tonight.
For Devon and all of you.
Peace.
God is there.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you all so much for your kind words, good thoughts and prayers. Devon never regained consciousness, he passed a short while ago. He was an organ donor so some might live on after his passing. My heart goes out to his mom and dad. So sad. A young life taken way to soon. Again, Thanks to you all for showing you care.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20180328_141115.png

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
How terrible. Continued prayers for you and the rest of the family. Take comfort in knowing he's in a better place.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear about Devon. Our heartfelt condolences to the whole family.