• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Testosterone Support (for men)

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any of you senior men using a testosterone booster? I use Testosterone Support For Men that is an over the counter supplement. It seems to keep me in line with the rest of the world around me (my wife). When I don't take it I get edgy and distant. I ran out a while ago and let time pass without replacing it. My wife went to the store and bought two bottles and said Take It! This is not a short term change. I have been taking it for several months to a year.

I wake up horny many mornings, and sometimes get in the mood in the afternoon. My wife seems Ok with that. We are retired so I am around her more now.

BTW I am 70 yo.

Any thoughts?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm 63. I had seen the advertising on TV (along with all the other drugs that big pharm is pushing) and thought I'd ask my doctor what he thought. So as part of my yearly exam he had my levels tested. Mine tested out to be correct already and he said that I would gain nothing from the supplement.

Did you have your testosterone levels tested before starting the booster?