• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Outing today

Briarpatch

I had the Tucker out today in Wyoming and what a nice day, blue sky and no wind!!! Of course the battery was dead on the Polaris!!!!!! Had to take it out and charge it. The Tucker started right up and we took it out for about an hour!

Briarpatch

Attachments

• dscn0584.jpg
    dscn0584.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Cdy00005.jpg
    Cdy00005.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 326

Briarpatch

I can see the snowies from our place and medicine bow peak and it sure looks white, but not sure how much snow is up there. I did hear that last year they received a record amount. We are located in the Laramie range and we have any where from 4-5 inches to 2 feet depending on where the when has blown! The pictures show the top of the area where we were working on the Polaris and the other pciture shows our logging road where there is approximately two feet of snow.

Briarpatch