• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat operations revealed

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikey the friends at the agency have finally cracked the code why you have been hiding behind that mask for so long now.:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Attachments

• DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Mike-pussey.jpg
    Mike-pussey.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 170

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Mike,

I had a hat like that... then my father got a job. :poke:

PS, when I have puss in my face... oh, nevermind.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You are some weird dudes! I hope that makes you feel good. BUT at Least I get pussy!

Dear Mouse Ear ,

If I am studing the picture correctly, the cats head is sticking out . That means the cats ass is in your mouth ...... .

We keep our Cats sand box in the laundry /washroom . Try it ... I think you may prefer it to your location .
And I thought that was bad beer and pickled Pigs feet all this time that I smelled .Sorry for the misconception on my part . :yum:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Boggie word of advice. Dont ever get caught with your picture on this forum. I hear rumors of mass planned picture editing in my mind.

LMAO!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a photo of me on the forum you just have not found it yet. it where's waldo kind of picture.:coolshade

--,..,-.-,. -.-.,.-,-. -...,. .- .-,...,... :yum: :yum: :yum:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie word of advice. Dont ever get caught with your picture on this forum. I hear rumors of mass planned picture editing in my mind.

LMAO!

Mike you could always run up the road to Vegas we have a Fighter in the
Cage match Tonight Brock Larson he should have a photo. He trained at our Marshall arts facility.(We operated a school of the arts for awhile ) My wife is a 3rd Dan Black Belt. he is going for the title tonight. Bets........place your Bets.......

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well its a 4 hour trip. BUT I get free tickets usually if I want to go to a fight! If you ever come on over to Nevada these fights are a blast to watch! Its been along time since I have entered into a ring of any sort. Thats for the younger crowd now. Now I just carry a gun. lmao. Let us know how he does.