• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker in BC - Diesel / new tracks

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
After staring at the Hobbs hour meter in the dash shot blown up to 400%, I think it shows 7,241 hrs...

It ain't no virgin, thats for sure...if I am right.

Regards, Kirk

brianf

I have seen machine, the owner will answer if you give him a call, very up front on real condition of machine, value is for you to decide,
I think the grower reference is out of place,

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen machine, the owner will answer if you give him a call, very up front on real condition of machine, value is for you to decide,
I think the grower reference is out of place,

Brian,

You know your way around Snow Cats better than most of us...

That said, when I look at the pictures I see a machine that has lots of hours and hasn't been maintained (at least cosmetically it's atrocious). I also see somewhat of an unpopular model. (Wider cab and extra long).

My recollection is Sno Trans had a similar model for sale within the last 12-18 months for about $12K in much better condition and with substantially fewer hours.

I'm sorry but I don't see the value, even at half the price.

brianf

I think the price is high, he has other machines for sale also, but like any machine the value is what someone will pay,
seen a 2001 terra tucker crew carrier sell for $24000 last month, great shape, I believe that was a very good price, so who knows what the owner will end up selling his machine for,