• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1973 Thiokol spruce reduced $5000.00

59muskeg

Pictures are on previous post.I believe it would be pretty hard to find a sprite for this price given the work and new parts put into it.new starter new water pump new carburetor new drive sprockets new stainless steering cylinders new steering hoses new steering lines new steering master cylenders new clutch master cylinder new clutch slave cylinder new clutch line every wheel bearing and race are new all wheel seals are new 6 new tires and tubes every grease fitting replaced. New heavy gauge floors new door skins no dents or rust at all.sand blasted every inch. Etch primed. Seal primed and urethane paint spare set of j groused tracks and more. 5000.00 firm. I have seen basket cases go for this price call Doug at 603 991 4097

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's a nice machine and i think a great deal just would cost too much to get here it's the right color maybe big al will jump on it it would match his kristy.

Mtn-Track

Attachments

• spruce.jpg
    spruce.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 652

Mtn-Track

Thanks for the help....always wanted a spruce.....is it just one for the 5K?

Yes, I believe it's just the one for $5K. It's been restored. This is what it looked like before the overhaul started and something Pixie would call "MOST of a spruce".....

:yum:

Attachments

• 4463352368_36f5072643.jpg
    4463352368_36f5072643.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 609

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
:w00t2::w00t2:

That was a riot !!!

Here's what I do to them when they are unrestoreable :smile:

Attachments

• jmmaximumpineOP.jpg