• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Beer Summit BS

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So, what did you all think?:yum:
This only proved to me that Obama is only concerned about OBAMA.
Having Joe Biden there was laughable.
Wonder how many he really had?

Is this the way the Prez is going to solve every little thing that comes up that is race related? Hold a meeting and throw back a beer in order to be the Great Peace Maker of the nation?

What's next? Al Sharpton and Jesse J meeting with him sharing a malt liquor the next time some whiney assed American citizen makes a racial issue out of something that was perfectly understandable to most of mainstream America?

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I believe the only reason he had the guys over was because he opened up is trap during the question and answer period after his speech. He'd have to get everyone in this country drunk at the same time to achieve what he was trying to with the "Beer Summit".

Whatcha say rusty. wanna give it a shot?.....:w00t2:
How many folks do you think we can get together at one time?​

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe the only reason he had the guys over was because he opened up is trap during the question and answer period after his speech. He'd have to get everyone in this country drunk at the same time to achieve what he was trying to with the "Beer Summit".

Whatcha say rusty. wanna give it a shot?.....:w00t2:
How many folks do you think we can get together at one time?
At this point, I'd wager the majority of Americans.
Hell, even Bill Cosby thought he was wrong to say what he did.
When Dr. Huxtable speaks, the world listens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSe9ifE-aM&feature=related"]YouTube - Bill Cosby: "I Was Shocked" at Barack Obama's Comments on Henry Louis Gates Arrest[/ame]