• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 3700AC & 2100B for Sale!

dhaglin

1979 Thiokol 3700 AC Allis-Chalmers 4800 hours, Runs Good, Frame needs welding. $5000

Additionally we have,

1969 Thiokol 2100B Ford 300, Runs, although weak, small leak.
$3000

Both Are located in Flagstaff, Az.
View Attachements for Photos.

Email Josh at dhaglin@arizonasnowbowl.com for more information.

Attachments

• DSCN1992.jpg
    DSCN1992.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 996
  • DSCN2109.jpg
    DSCN2109.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i would love to have one of those just that i think the cost of shipping would just kill me what is the estamated top speed of the 2100 with a good motor looks like a good canaadate for a 6-b cummins

HillbillyMusher

I have been on here for a couple of months looking for a snowcat to groom my sled dog trails. They look great, and would do a wonderful job compared to grooming my trails with a snowmobile in the middle of the night in -30 weather, chilled to the bone. Seems they are all so far away though. Anybody have any idea what kind of cost one is looking at to get something like this shipped up to northern Saskatchewan?

It cost $9000 to ship a similar sized cat from Reno to Anchorage last winter but that include a lot of grooming equipment too. I would guess it would be $6000-$7,000 dollars.

If that price is too much keep looking as I see both models for sale in Canada and Michigan/Minnesota areas every year for about the same price.

These are 12' wide machines so the price is usually a little lower due to the difficulty of narrow trails and land use issues, so keep that in mind.

HillbillyMusher

Thanks for the info, I guess my best bet will be to find something closer. 12' is pretty wide for me too, I didnt realize they were that wide. It would be a lot of work to make my trails wide enough for that width of a machine!