• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol for sale

crafttree

I came across this machine for sale near dayville Or. Its a one seater thiokol with blade and a diesel 4 speed. I do not know what model it is or when it was made. I have more pics if anyone is interested. For sale sign said it runs but needs some tlc. Asking price was $3500. I have a phone number too.
Sorry no pic.:sad: Every time the upload failed. Not sure what the problem is. If interested let me know and I will email the pics of this machine.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
don , the 3700 were hydrostatic drive , most likely a 2100 with the ford diesel ....
i'm not verry familiar with the different thiokol offerings other than the 600's of wich there seems to be a lotof here in the state i didn't know that they also used the leland ford diesels also they are another good engine even though they are also obsleite now i've worked around several of them they always start and never needed anything more than oil and filter changes.