• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Media circus set for tomorrow

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They are going to make Casey Anthony's release from jail as bizarre as the OJ bronco chase. You have to wonder if media is not having too much influence in our everyday lives. They make every move folks make into an event and give undue attention to some strange folks. They also turn our government into a stage where all the elected officials turn into actors playing for the cameras. Two years of watching Nancy Pelosi perform for the cameras about made me nauseous and it has not improved any recently with this trial. I get so tired of seeing and hearing about her on every network the only alternative is to watch the weather or turn the thing off.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
They are going to make Casey Anthony's release from jail as bizarre as the OJ bronco chase. You have to wonder if media is not having too much influence in our everyday lives. They make every move folks make into an event and give undue attention to some strange folks. They also turn our government into a stage where all the elected officials turn into actors playing for the cameras. Two years of watching Nancy Pelosi perform for the cameras about made me nauseous and it has not improved any recently with this trial. I get so tired of seeing and hearing about her on every network the only alternative is to watch the weather or turn the thing off.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...ml?tag=nl.e879

Orange County Jail officials had planned to release Anthony sometime Sunday under circumstances they refused to disclose. Experts had said she would be released in the dead of night, and her defense team did their best to keep her away from the glare of the media spotlight.

However, more than a dozen television trucks already were outside the jail by noon Saturday, though the facility was otherwise quiet. Scores of reporters and cameramen surrounded the outside later on in the day, along with a few scattered protesters.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Just saw a blurp on the tube, they went to an airport and flew her off elsewhere, or taxied to the end of the runway and booted her out with the ruse of going somewhere else!

Going to be a real circus!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
She makes for a good diversion from that ass hole in the white house who keeps fucking up and acting like a bad ass. Damn Chicago punk....

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the word is she went to Ohio! Maybe she will move in next door!:whistling:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
TMZ has video and pictures of what they claim are Casey Anthony here in Columbus, OH. I viewed them. Undecided if that is really her or not. If it is she is padding her bra heavily or has had breast enhancement done in a relatively short time. I thought it took longer than 2 weeks to stretch the skin to accept the new saline bags. TMZ

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Big hooters under a sweatshirt helps make a pretty good disguise. She would blend in quick with that and a hair change. Could be total hype and she is 1,000 miles away.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Can we get some vids of the one in the TMZ link running? In a bikini. You know, just to prove it isn't "her".

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Hell, when she was still in jail, some gal ran into another gals car that looked like her to save the children...

People are nuts, to really nuts.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the media should stop speculating on where she is.
They should stop thinking about her at all.
Who cares what may come of a woman who murdered her own child and got away with it?
There is this thing called karma-- and things will work themselves out in the end.
The state and the courts were in control of her life-- she's out and about in the world now.
God will give her what's coming to her... if not sooner, then later.