• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wwt bombi

nlbombi

completely rebuilt bombi with blade willing to trade for something of interest not used since rebuild project i bought tracks for my atv instead open to trade offers such as atv, truck or whatever thanks

nlbombi

not to good with computers best to go to my facebook all the pics are there already request damian benoit as friend my e-mail is ----damian.benoit@hotmail.com easiest way to contact me if that is allowed on this site thanks also my phone is 1-709-648-9308

superyuper

still have the Bombi? I have a 98 Jeep Chrokee Scout. 6 cyl, auto trans, 4wd, pwr windows, doors, ac, newer tires and wheels. Runs great, starting to show rust on rocker panels. Thanks.