• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Applegates boyfriend Found Dead

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This sucks. Christina Applegates boyfriend is dead. I hear shes a great chick. :neutral:

0703_christina_applegate_exd_getty.jpg
Lee Grivas, the 26-year-old boyfriend of Christina Applegate, was found dead in his apartment.

His body was discovered on July 1 by a neighbor who found him in the living room of his Hollywood apartment. Grivas was pronounced dead at 5:25 PM.

Although the autopsy has not been completed, we're told there were no visible signs of trauma.

Applegate and Grivas dated on and off for years after the pair met through a dancer in her Broadway show "Sweet Charity."

The story was first reported by the National Enquirer.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah ... sad.... get me her number... so I can... help her through this bad time.