• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mumimph morph barbly ram fropenlanct a raggort?

Bannedjoe

Ok.
That's it.

I've enough of this covid shit!

Yet another trip to homedopes.
Mission accomplished... almost.
Except for some reason the whole town needed 1x6x8.

The entire bunk was empty, except for 2 pretzels.

Oh well.

I'm trying to zero in on my Zen.
I'm trying to follow the new rules and not cough, sneeze or puke on strangers.
I'm trying to be polite, as much as I want to run my cart into the back of the ankles of the dumbass ass in front of me who still hasn't figured out how the new moo cow/stand on your X, move to the next/hopscotch game works.
Let's go dumbass!

I left home without topping my pills off with padding, and decided to grab something to eat...anything!

There was tacobell.
I circled around the building to find that everybody and their brother seemed to have the same idea as me at 9:30 in the morning.
It was beginning to appear everybody wanted my wood, my tacos, my parking space/intersection, breakfast...you name it!

Chill Joe.
Accept.
You can do this.

I'm now trapped in a horrendously slow moving drivethru.

I'm past the point of being able to say fuck it and bail.
I finally almost make it to the speaker, and the guy in front of me is taking forever.
And forever, and I can see that he's not even leaning out the window talking or anything. It's like he's just sitting there.
I'm about ready to yell, honk, scream or just push him with my 7.3 powerstroke diesel.

All off a sudden his door opens, he walks to the front of the truck, and opens his hood.

My heart sinks as I realize I'm probably now trapped here at the taco bell drivethru until AAA or a helicopter or something can come pull this dumbfuck outta my way.

A minute or two of monkeying around, and he apparently gets his truck running again, and pulls forward.
I thought all was saved until I reach the order kiosk thingy.

Biff borf bumf rabble jeezer wrangle woopit?

What?????
I can't understand you!!!

Grable gorp frappel nick garkle smurf borffit?

What????

Gum blinky morph muffle muffle map porkit?

Look, I can't understand what you're saying, ok?
Just give me a dozen hard shell tacos, and a handful of Diablo sauce ok?

Bigum bark smiffin form baffle?
I don't know, just give me a dozen tacos will ya????
And throw in some sauce!!!!

I finally get to the window, and it's no wonder I can't understand this bitch, she's wearing a fucking mask while trying to take orders at a drive-thru.
Might as well have had a sock in her mouth!

Bitch forgot the hot sauce.

I'm not sure I can handle another trip to town.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I feel your pain. I have a pretty good hearing loss. This has been my life for years.