• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not really sure...

Angelface

Where to put a welcome on here, but I thought I would just go ahead and say hello to everyone here. I have been kinda browsing and reading topics on here and the vibe seems intresting enough to post something. :p If these kinda hello threads are not okay, forgive me for that! Anyhow, love to get know a few here. :)

Edit.... :doh: aah crap okay I found it now :oops:
Well then I guess I will ask a question to be on topic, do any of you have plans for the winter?

I hope to ski this season. We already had our first snow! :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Angelface! Welcome to Forums Forums.
We do have an introductions forum and I moved your intro thread there. Understood, with so many forums it is hard to find the right place for some threads. No problem we are here to help.
I'm glad you signed up and posted. :clap: :clap:
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

First snow and at a ski location, I'm guessing you're out west. Skiing is a lot of fun. I did it for years, until I hurt my knee. :(

Angelface

Hi Angelface! Welcome to Forums Forums.
We do have an introductions forum and I moved your intro thread there. Understood, with so many forums it is hard to find the right place for some threads. No problem we are here to help.
I'm glad you signed up and posted. :clap: :clap:
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Thank you. :smile:

Angelface

Welcome to the forum!

First snow and at a ski location, I'm guessing you're out west. Skiing is a lot of fun. I did it for years, until I hurt my knee. :(

Yep I am out in the mountains of Oregon. I don't think our first snow justified enough yet, but getting there fast. Sorry to hear you hurt your knee, that is never fun!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Angelface and welcome to the forum. What part of Oregon are you in? I lived in Grants Pass for a few years back in the late 70's.

Angelface

Hi Angelface and welcome to the forum. What part of Oregon are you in? I lived in Grants Pass for a few years back in the late 70's.

In La Grande.. I actually want to move. It gets really dull around here and everything seems to be closing down. :sad:

Angelface

Where would you go?

Honestly, Florida... While it seems very comical considering the change in weather. I love it. I just went down there for a vacation not to long ago to visit family. I had a great time and it was so warm. The pics show the truth of how happy I was there. lol There was so much to do and we all had a wondeful experience.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in Florida right now. The weather is super, but it doesn't stay that way for long. Generally the humidity is so high it's miserable. For me anyway. I prefer the higher elevations where we get changing of seasons and not just hot all the time.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Angelface, glad you joined us. There are some strange people here but pay them no mind. :yum: For the most part they are pretty harmless.

Hang around and post often. :clap::clap:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Angelface,

Florida? Why woud you ever do that? They don't get any snow to ski, or snow cat on....

Yea, they have the ocean if your costal, and lots of sand...Kick the ground more than once in the same place most anywhere in the state, and you will find even more sand. (I notice, cause I am a farmer) Doesn't get cold enough to take care of the bugs either. Not to mention the homeless...and the large number of people who congrigate down there. BTW, the locals call retired folks ORF's (old retired F___kers)

If there is a hill in the entire state it must be in the NW part that no one visits anyway. Flat is the only thing I have ever seen there.....

Me thinks you have the best of life right where you are....JMHO anyway.

Regards, Kirk

Angelface

Thank you. lol you are right, I would miss the mountains really soon. I have been here all my life mostly expect for the time I was up in Alaska.. but I do have to admit.. I will always love the beach. :)

I's just so nice... ;)