• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greetings and salutations.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
The story is.... Alai needs his eyes examined! :smile:

My guess is someone here is too modest.... another gut feeling... we'll see if it pans out...

somewhere.., there is a thread that I can't find since it eliminates all my words from the search...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Crusty.. where the hell is the "what other memebers look like" thread? I searched for it and the damn system tossed all my freakin search words.. got tired of trying...:hammer:

loboloco

Crusty.. where the hell is the "what other memebers look like" thread? I searched for it and the damn system tossed all my freakin search words.. got tired of trying...:hammer:
I tried too. Wanted to kick out some of the words. Oh well.

Jezzi

My first thought was it might be a play on the biblical name similar to that.

The Hebrew text portrays Jezebel as an evil power behind the throne. Ahab and Jezebel allow temples of Baal to operate in Israel, and that religion receives royal patronage. After Ahab's death, his sons by Jezebel, Ahaziah and Jehoram, accede to the throne. The prophet Elisha has one of his servants anoint Jehu as king in order to overthrow the house of Ahab. Jehu kills Jehoram as he attempts to flee in his war chariot. He then confronts Jezebel in Jezreel and urges her eunuchs to kill the queen mother by throwing her out of a window and leaving her corpse in the street to be eaten by dogs. Only Jezebel's skull, feet, and hands remain. Jezebel's final act, equipping herself in all her finery before she is murdered, has led to her being represented as a kind of prostitute.

scary stuff right there.... she and I have nothing in common! lol

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope there is not a pic of Rusty in that other thread. Don't want to scare off the new folks!:whistling: