• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KNOCK, KNOCK

Anne

Can I come in? Hi. I noticed a link to this Forum from one of Doc's other Forums. (Thanks, Doc). Thought I would check it out, say Hello, have some fun & make some new friends.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok .....WELCOME ! Wipe your feet ! We keep a clean house around here !:w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Aww, c'mon, Al! We all know it gets pretty messy in these parts! (oh, and welcome, Anne!)

Then take your shoes off . Its my week to clean house and I ain't doing any more than I have too .:smile:

Anne don't pay much attention to us as we are all nuts .

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome lady and don't pay too much attention to those other guys. You know how it is, they all think they are hilarious when we all know that I am the only one around here with a sense of humor. I have me in stitches sometimes. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the asylum. The biggest nuts have a title under their names!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: :yum: :yum: welcome anne. nice to see new members flocking in. you'll like it here. lots of diffrent senses of humor. from clean humor all the way to Rusty's thought Of The Day Thread. (thats right folks, another shameless plug!!!! :yum: :yum: ) anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here!! :wave:

Anne

You guys are a Hoot. So far I've noticed heavy equipment, guns & big muscles. Think I'd better leave my high heels outside. LOL Thanks for the welcomes. :)