• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just naughty kids

daedong

Or bored innocent kids.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/laser-pests-could-face-life-in-jail-20090828-f1ft.html

Laser pests could face life in jail

Marissa Calligeros

August 28, 2009 - 12:15PM
Serial pests found guilty of shining powerful laser beams towards planes may face life imprisonment, the Police Minister has warned.
A Brisbane man was last night charged after allegedly shining a green laser beam towards a plane.
It is believed he is the second Queenslander charged under tough laser light regulations introduced last year in Section 26 of the Summary Offences Act.
Police Minister Neil Roberts said speedy police work led authorities to the 20-year-old man in Ashgrove, who allegedly shone a green laser pointer towards the cockpit of the private plane just before 6pm last night.
Under the legislation, alleged offenders face a minimum of two years' jail, although any person found to shine a laser beam with the "intent to cause harm" can face life imprisonment.
"There are two levels of offences," Mr Roberts told ABC Radio this morning.
"There is the mere act of pointing a laser, but if there is intent to cause harm (in doing that) there is a much more serious consequence."
Mr Roberts praised communication between the pilot and police, which led to the 20-year-old's arrest.
"With good communication between the pilots and the police, which is what's occurring, they are able to find where these lasers come from," he said.
The pilot managed to land his aircraft safely.
The 20-year-old has been charged with endangering the safe use of a vehicle.
He is due to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court next month.
In June, a 17-year-old boy was the first Queenslander charged under Section 26 of the Summary Offences Act, introduced by the Bligh Government last year in a bid to curb the practice of "beaming" with high intensity laser lights.

If you believed my statements above then I guess you really don't know me.:poke: