• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Usually in the evening it is more active, but weekends are slow. But post whenever you want to. In fact the more the merrier. Why don't you tell us some about you and someone here will more than likely have the same interest.

murph

Anonymous

I'm not looking for anything in particular, I was just curious about the activity around here. I'll stick around and post.
Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm not giving out my name and age.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't need your name. Just the things you like to do. How did you run across this forum?

Anonymous

I'm employed. I'm a drinker, smoker, and I spend a lot of my free time out of the house.
I found this forum through google.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
We have quite a few 'foodies' around here and a 'food' section. Do you cook, wait, or bus? Family diner, asian, italian, sushi bar, greasy spoon...?

I dig holes....and then I bury them. :rolleyes:

Look Sushi, a new playmate!! :poke:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome.. it is a fun place to be. I enjoy the banter :brows:, and sometimes there is some Very good information.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There's a lot of political conversations in this place.
Mehh.

That's one of the reasons this forum was founded. Some of us "older" members came from a forum that didn't allow free speech. We encourage free discussion as long as it stays civil.