• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hello folks

benspawpaw

:biggrin:benspawpaw here glad to find you folks hope we can talk sometime i have lots of things to say but my wife says shudup plus to all vets on here a great big THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO:clap::clap::clap::clap::respect:

HulaMac

:biggrin:benspawpaw here glad to find you folks hope we can talk sometime i have lots of things to say but my wife says shudup plus to all vets on here a great big THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO:clap::clap::clap::clap::respect:

Welcome. Just to let you know, this is the first rule of order here.....
fetch.gif
So your wife was right. :thumb: :rolleyes:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Ben, welcome to forums forums. I'm glad you found us. I'm a pa paw too. Ain't it GREAT? :D
Settle in, have a look around and tell us a little about yourself.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Welcome BPP. NW Georgia huh? I think that makes you the closest member to me now. I am in north central Alabama.