• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Kid on the Block

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
American Woman;163480[B said:
Oh....so it gunna be like that now :huh: That's ok because PG and I are partners in crime, and I don't mind holding you down while she picks a bone. ( might need some help from a couple of BIG guys ta do it) We don't need a Rosie excuse, it'll just be fun :thumb:)[/B]

Um, you might wanna rethink how you say those sort of things - I for one wouldn't want to be anywhere in the same room as bobcat & PG while she was picking his bone...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Um, you might wanna rethink how you say those sort of things - I for one wouldn't want to be anywhere in the same room as bobcat & PG while she was picking his bone...

I am sure that Bob agrees about YOU not being there, but AW.... that may be a WHOLE nother story...:dizzy:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF AG. You've sure come in with a bang. For being here two days this is one of the biggest intro threads to date. Congrats! :thumb:
Ofcourse having AW and RedNeck already here helps a whole lot. :D

And guess what guys? AG has asked to be allowed in the adult areas!!!! :thumb:
She even beat her mom into one that AW didn't know about. :yum: :yum: Leave it to young uns to show you up, huh AW?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
She even beat her mom into one that AW didn't know about. :yum: :yum: Leave it to young uns to show you up, huh AW?

LMAO that explains a LOT. There was a thread a few weeks ago I told her to check out and she said she couldn't... NOW I know why....

AG is doing fine in ALL areas of the forum.....:mrgreen:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Welcome to FF AG. You've sure come in with a bang. For being here two days this is one of the biggest intro threads to date. Congrats! :thumb:

I thought I taught her everything I know, but I'm finding out she's been learning someplace else too. These kids are always showing me up :shifty:

American Girl

holdee or holder? either way, how you gonna use your toys? - or were you thinking while RBack33 holds onto bobcat, you can whip him into shape?

I had another toy in mind, as soon as one of 'em bends over, they're gonna get a little surprise... (Evil Laughter):blink:

American Girl

Yeah, my momma really taught me how to make an entrance, huh?
And I've hardly gotten the chance to hit the adult areas, having trouble keeping up with this one, but when I do... watch out!

American Woman

Site Supporter
are you related to AW?
do you REALLY think you needed to ask that question?
Forest Gump Again....YES....we ARE relations

Damn. Sorry I missed all the rest of the fun! I got sick of fighting my internet connection. One of those negatives of living so far out in the boonies. And before anyone tries to give me the "o yeah, right, uh huh, u passed out crap"... AW CAN (does not mean she WILL) vouch for the fact that I told her I have been having issues with that in a PM yesterday before I left work.....
:blink: :huh:b:confused2: I don't recall that conversation :yum:

maybe you're right....she's a tiger, I might get scratched in the middle of it. :mrgreen:

AW said she wanted 2 GUYS to hold him down while... not my scene, man!
Ok....if you don't wanna be in it...you don't know what you'll be miss'in:whistling:

American Girl

:mrgreen: Sux to be you! I am like this 24/7! So you would not be happy about getting up at 4:30 to go to work like I used to? That's when work gets done!

4:30? A.M. ?!?! That's what time I'm usually crawling into bed. And if I'm lucky, I was able to find my own bed. :huh: