• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey

American Woman

Site Supporter
:wave:
Hey....I have been lurking "a little". I enjoy reading the posts because y'all are many different interests and opinions which makes interesting reading sometimes.
I'm urednecku's "better half" I say better half because I would never shoot a deer through the sliding glass doors!
I'm a part time hairstylist, and full time Mrs. and Momma. I home school our 11 year old son and stressing about starting our 4 almost 5 year old son.
Yep......I'm a girl in a house full of boys. They are all trained....the
toilet seat is always down, but the grass is dead all the way around the porch.
:pee_smilie:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome American Women. Now the redneck will have to behave here. He has not yet so I see changes coming from him. Come around often and post as much as you want.

murph

Cityboy

Banned
Welcome American Women. Now the redneck will have to behave here. He has not yet so I see changes coming from him. Come around often and post as much as you want.

murph

She's just one woman, not multiple women you tater-head. :yum:

Welcome to FF AW!! We like having more women join our forums!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome AW. So .....do you like Grand Funk Railroad?

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

jbrumberg

Welcome to the FF Zoo American Woman

Ditto- Jay

PS: BTW after working 8+ years in a female psychiatric admission unit I have these observations:

There was a man behind a lot of the admissions.

Women are tougher than men.

Women fight better and meaner than men for a lot of reasons.

Some of the male members on FF have a lot to learn about women.

I almost, almost have a clue :idea: .

Enjoy the ride.

Jay