• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Andrei

Andrei

Banned
So, over the weekend I abandoned the city for the ranch.
Wife calls it The homeless camp.
2.5 acres with beehives next to orchards and open grassland.
Dry of course at this time.
But I harvested some almonds, oranges, pomelo and grapefruits.
Transported 5 thousand gallons of water.
Irrigated my trees.
Finish connecting one irrigation line.
BBQ some rabbits and veggies with my tenants and drink some plum wine and cognac I made last yr there.
And processed some black diesel slowly to have in storage.
Now back to work.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy.

And welcome to the forums.

You seem to have some skills in rural life that we would appreciate hearing about in the rural living areas of these forums.

Andrei

Banned
Thank you.
Yes, I do have plenty of skills and enjoy rural life and all the physical work that comes with it.
And with pleasure I share what I have.

Andrei

Banned
Well, as I expected my options or at least my presentation of a separate opinion are a frustration for the God's of this forum and my time here will be very short.

"This is your one warning. You have violated your terms of service for using this forum. Further violations or attacks on moderators can result in you being banned."

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, as I expected my options or at least my presentation of a separate opinion are a frustration for the God's of this forum and my time here will be very short.

"This is your one warning. You have violated your terms of service for using this forum. Further violations or attacks on moderators can result in you being banned."

Who sent you this warning?

Andrei

Banned
The people that can and feel frustrated with my postings.
If one does not dance as the music play then he/she is tossed into the fire.

Andrei

Banned
So my account was disabled for aprox 15 min but some arguments won over someone frustration.
Just like Putin handed some powerful weapons to an responsible group we have hot heads next to the red button.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The people that can and feel frustrated with my postings.
If one does not dance as the music play then he/she is tossed into the fire.

There have been people on FF whose opinions were anathema to me, and yet we managed to disagree amicably, largely
because they were able to quote facts on some subjects. Conversely, you have gone out of your way to be abusive and
condescending on here. I have never known the Mods to be malicious or vindictive to anyone who followed the fairly
loose rules; they do not insist anyone "dance to their music". If that were true, I'd have been banned a long time back.

You appear to be baiting us for your own reasons and are not looking for true discussion of ideas. You're going on my
Ignore list - you'll be the honor of being the only one there.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i agree, danang. these guys moderate- not misuse power. they treat us well. so, u may think of treating them well, too.

Andrei

Banned
So what kind of Water tanker do you have ? That is a lot of water !
1500 gall on trailer + 325 gall on the truck driving only .8 of a mile.
Transfer in a 4000 gall tank or connect directly to the irrigation system and let it flow overnight.

Andrei

Banned
So, in simple steps.
I do have a tendency to question authority and irk them but then it could be a genetic characteristic.
By the age of 19 the Communist government got so fed up with my rants that they voided my citizenship and pointed to the border crossing.
Me and all my direct family.
Hey, looking back it was a blessing in disguise.
US gave us a visa and financial help (welfare) and 4 yrs latter I was working for the Space Program on some of the most known projects for next 20 yrs.
But my dirt attraction was and is strong so from breeding German shepherds to rabbits and honey bees and tomatoes and earthworms and competition homing pigeons became major hobbies over the years.
In present still working in the industry as manager and playing with 20+ acres of dirt and not enough time.

Andrei

Banned
I have a smart raccoon visiting my yard.
First I caught him at night in my fish pond and forgave him.
Now he is trying to catch rabbits.
Well, one is gone already.
So I set the trap for him with some chicken and he took it without triggering the step on door mechanism.
Today I will tie the chicken inside the cage so he struggle a bit and hopefully gets caught.
I will take his fur away for that rabbit.

Andrei

Banned
I would not like a dog that kills everything.
This past weekend I checked on my bees in the hills and got upset with ants robbing one of them and did not had with me ant control stuff.
But I will go back and take care of it.
I mixed and poured some cement on my dam/road and carried few loads of rocks.
I need lots of rocks there.
After all that I went to the near by hot springs and ........... it was hot.
Down in a canyon there is a hole in the rock from where hot water flows.
So people build 6 "jacuzzi" from rocks and cement before the water flows into a river of cold water.
Nudity is practiced and this past weekend there was some nice eye candy.

Andrei

Banned
Not if I can not trust them.
One of my best female I had was a biter and was always stressed when I took her out or I had visitors.

Andrei

Banned
Well, a successful bid made me the new owner of a 5 acre brush patch with an abandoned cabin in Lucerne Valley next to the mountain slope.
It has electricity but not water well.
It will be a good place for bees in the summer.
Being at 4000 ft elevation will get too cold for them to continue growing thru Dec. - Ian and be ready for pollination in Feb.
But Sage honey is fantastic and now I am looking for some seeds of different variety.