• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SpaceX launch today at 4:33PM EDT

Bannedjoe

Whether they were fake, real, or otherwise, I ate up all the Gemini and Apollo missions.
They even wheeled TV's into our classrooms as kids to watch the stuff.

Something about the shuttle program...it never did much for me though.
Possibly because they never really left orbit, or ventured far from the planet.

I'm looking forward to more space x stuff.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tom Cruise said he wants to make a movie in space. NASA said they're good with that and will do everything they can to help.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Tom Cruise said he wants to make a movie in space. NASA said they're good with that and will do everything they can to help.

Tom cruise is a knob... On a serious side I hope kids around the world a watching asmyself as a kid was blown away with the idea of going into space... A creative mind is a healthy mind.

10 years is to long... Shuttle was a genius ahead of its time and nasa should have kept it going it had a good safety record but just like concorde insurers shit their pants.

By the way all lives matter :thumbup:

Live long and ding ding

Last edited: