• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In recognition of the Founders!!

Re: The onslought of newby's. (In fun)

• WTF?

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Did someone drain the Moat?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I'm pleased

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I'm not

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archdean

I was just thinking (I know, it's pretty hard to believe) The resident old timers must be wondering:

Dean

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Archdean said:
The resident old timers must be wondering:
Old Timers? Who you callin' an old timer? :eek: Come on now, I know you have a couple years on me. :StickOutT

The forum hasn't been up quite 2 months yet so not sure if anyone yet qualifies :tiphat:

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
I can’t be considered an old timer, as far as length of time on this board, buy any stretch of the imagination - (my age is another matter) - I voted anyway. Hope that doesn’t skew your poll too far off of, what I think, you are looking for.

By the process of elimination the only choice I had was (and I happy to say) “I’m Pleased”

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure if WTF is positive or negitive. But it's ahead. Remembering that it is all in fun ....i guess it doesn't matter.
I also went for the I'm pleased option like J in G.

Funny sig J in G!!! :)

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
Doc said:
I'm not sure if WTF is positive or negitive. But it's ahead.......
Well, "I'm not" [pleased] hasn't, as of yet, hasn't got any votes. Thats a good, right?

My signature line ---you noticed!!!

Archdean

"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers "

Pretty hard to beat the salt of the earth plain spoken Okie's!!!:D

Dean

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
Geez Doc................I thought she was a "looker" (Better then you anyway !)

A lot better than I for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! Understatement of the YEAR!!!!
And thanks for the compliment Tom!!!