• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How much pain can you stand?

LarryRB

A guy out hunting, gets hit by a fallen tree branch.. Has a serious deep gash in his arm, and decides to drive himself to the nearest hospital emergency room. They look at this serious wound and tell him, we need to give some pain killer as this is pretty bad and we have to sew it up.. Guy says, don't need any pain killers, just go ahead and sew it up.. They did... After a while the doctor asks, have you ever felt pain in your life?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I felt pain only twice.... Tell me about asks the doctor, when was the first time? Wll, I was out hunting, had to take a dump in a hurry, dropped my draws, knelt down, and my johones got caught in a bear trap that I didn't see. Oh my, that had to be painful, and when was the second time of your life you felt pain?
When I got up to run and hit the end of the chain...