• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any more nurses out there?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am curious as to whether there are any fellow nursey members.
I have been an LPN for the last 23 years and love my work. :)
Currently I am on the rehab unit of a nursing home, but have past experience in hospitals and hospice work.
Cheers and Good Health to you all.:thumb:

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not a nurse, but have recently needed the services of several. Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the very tough job you have. It takes a very special person to be a nurse, and I applaud anyone who does this jobl.

Thanks again serving your fellow beings. You definitely have my respect!
Bob

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF pirate girl.
My son's fiance is studying nursing. She is set to graduate next summer. She talks about the hospital training and stuff she has to do all the time. I know I could never do it but she loves it. Just like you, I do believe she has found her calling. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks Doc, and yes it's a very rewarding but often challenging chosen career.
Ooooops... I guess I should have gone to the welcome thread when I initially joined today, huh?
(slapping self)
thanks for the welcome, anyway.. :)

Cityboy

Banned
Hey Pirate Girl! I have a thing for nurses......:love: ......(Female nurses, Mak...don't get excited. :poke: )

I like nurses so much I married one. My bride of 16 years is an ICU Nurse and is now the ICU Director at her hospital.

My sister is a nurse and her daughter is a nurse.

Yup, I like nurses! :) :respect:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Pirate Girl! I have a thing for nurses......:love: ......(Female nurses, Mak...don't get excited. :poke: )

I like nurses so much I married one. My bride of 16 years is an ICU Nurse and is now the ICU Director at her hospital.

My sister is a nurse and her daughter is a nurse.

Yup, I like nurses! :) :respect:

You're a man of good taste.. haha..;)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am married to one for 35 years.:whistling: I meant enslaved.:yum:
You're not enslaved, I have spoken with your darling wife a couple of times Bill as you know.. she's an awesome lady.
Cracked me up the day I talked to you and you handed the phone to her.. "Here nurse, talk to the nurse":yum:

I adore this forum (obviously)..
Been a long time for me posting almost daily.
Gotten to know a lot of you folks in warm and wonderful ways.
It's no wonder I am enslaved and addicted to this place.
Doc, I love ya.
Don't know what any of us would do if we didn't have this place to come to.
Rock On!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not a nurse, but I have played "doctor" on more than one occasion (please see signature).:yum: