• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD . . . just add your own submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
There's gotta be a good story here.

a33d70f531b950215cd4d41b5700e93f.jpg

Desert Dude

Hey PG,

^ Can you see that one?

It's from my photobucket library. Not on my computer, or from my album here at FF.

Just curious because I know I've uploaded gifs from photobucket here and you could see them, but I don't remember if I posted pics from there to here before.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey PG,

^ Can you see that one?

It's from my photobucket library. Not on my computer, or from my album here at FF.

Just curious because I know I've uploaded gifs from photobucket here and you could see them, but I don't remember if I posted pics from there to here before.

Yep, I can see it.
It's a duck sitting on a wing, looking through the window of a plane.
Yay!! LOL

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• 17309061_1713346575348653_7380142784541599150_n.jpg
    17309061_1713346575348653_7380142784541599150_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 134

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like 125 hp to me . . .

Attachments

• IMG_5399.JPG
    IMG_5399.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 277

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tomorrow is take your flask to work day. :beer:

Attachments

• TomorrowIsTakeYourFlaskToWorkDay.PNG
    TomorrowIsTakeYourFlaskToWorkDay.PNG
    573.8 KB · Views: 267

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

I can go one better but I don't have any pictures since it was before cell phones.

When I was working offshore in the Gulf we had to evacuate the rig for a hurricane. I was the last one to come ashore. They also evacuated the port of Cameron, Louisiana. There aren't many ways to get in and out of Cameron and that's all I wanted to do, get the heck out of there. I get stuck behind a coonass driving a motorhome towing a car which is towing an enclosed trailer which is towing another trailer with a boat on it. That was a long slow drive up to I-10. In the rear view mirror I can see this hurricane coming a darned sight faster than I was leaving. :w00t2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can go one better but I don't have any pictures since it was before cell phones.

When I was working offshore in the Gulf we had to evacuate the rig for a hurricane. I was the last one to come ashore. They also evacuated the port of Cameron, Louisiana. There aren't many ways to get in and out of Cameron and that's all I wanted to do, get the heck out of there. I get stuck behind a coonass driving a motorhome towing a car which is towing an enclosed trailer which is towing another trailer with a boat on it. That was a long slow drive up to I-10. In the rear view mirror I can see this hurricane coming a darned sight faster than I was leaving. :w00t2:
Damn. What a ride that must've been. :eek:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We all have that one friend ....

Attachments

• WhenYouGoOutForOneDrinkWithBF.jpg
    WhenYouGoOutForOneDrinkWithBF.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.