• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is the theory of 'Darwinian Evolution' going extinct?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This academic video discussing it, from the Hoover Institute at Stanford, seems to leave the impression that Darwin was basically wrong.

Its worthy of watching.

Basically mathematical challenges are proving Darwinian Evolution to be wrong. Scientific fact proving accepted science wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE&feature=youtu.be

Worthy of discussion too.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Darwin's theories left unanswered openings in the evolution strings of species change through adaptation. Missing links that he hoped would be found through archaeology. At his death he admitted disappointment and concern that his theories were false.

This was denied by the elitist, particularly the anti deity secularists, of higher learning. And Darwin's doubts were removed from the new religion of Darwinism. The faith continues to be spoken freely in our schools where the supposed real God has been banished.

The hubris of man will condemn him.

I do not damn Darwinism nor do I insist there is a deity. But neither faith has been conclusively proven as fact. Neither should be treated as such. Nor banned.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Darwin's theory is often fought on Religious grounds, with some Muslim sects and some Christian sects rejecting the theory.

But what I found interesting here, in this case, is that SCIENTISTS using high level MATH, seem to have disproved the theory, and these scientists are not religious zealots, anti-evolution advocates, etc. They are mathematicians who are looking for the truth.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Just because a majority of people believe something is true, does not make it fact.
Applies to religion the same as scientific "Theories."

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What I thought was most interesting about this video is that these are SCIENTISTS using SCIENCE to to disprove Darwin

Reactions: Doc

Mack Deacon

Hey, Darwin theory is true, because he studied the evolution and adaptation of organism on the earth. And now-a-days all organisms are in development, so all can change in next 1000 years)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, Darwin theory is true, because he studied the evolution and adaptation of organism on the earth. And now-a-days all organisms are in development, so all can change in next 1000 years)
Prove it. You can't.

In fact if you look at the science presented above, it proves Darwin was wrong.

Remember Darwin's "Theory of Evolution" is only his 'thoughts' based on his observations. Does not mean the observations are correct. In science something that is PROVEN to be true 100% of the time is called a law. Something that is NOT proven to be true is called a theory. Those are just facts, happy to pass them along to you. And welcome to the discussion.

MNwr786

Can somebody please explain to me where this idea that, if evolution was true, that it had to occur in miniscule, barely noticable steps came from? Who is to say these "missing links" need be present at all? What happens when the system that would normally reject anything but small changes in DNA wasnt itself broken a few times? Evolution does not always need to arise out of necessity as current theory suggests. Sometimes mistakes work out for the better.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can somebody please explain to me where this idea that, if evolution was true, that it had to occur in miniscule, barely noticable steps came from? Who is to say these "missing links" need be present at all? What happens when the system that would normally reject anything but small changes in DNA wasnt itself broken a few times? Evolution does not always need to arise out of necessity as current theory suggests. Sometimes mistakes work out for the better.
Good question. And another logical reason why Darwin’s vision of evolution is not accepted as law.