• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

need a deck over trailer

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm going to start looking for a deck over trailer to move my cat's around on it can't have a deck over 20 feet length and the tongue would have to be cut off to fit in a can, for affordable shipping. otherwise i'm not to picky titles aren't a real issue I can do the paperwork for a home built trailer to license it and brakes aren't a requirement off the road system heck I don't even need lights as those are affordable and easy enough to put on. what I do need is a good steel platform weather I buy and ship or build and ship steel and wood that is the real expense last requirement I need it some where close to Washington I don't want to pay to ship it cross country I will be paying enough to get it here.

the old trucker

How about if you buy an old 20' can & cut the sides & top off, add wheels & a hitch. Think it would be strong enough ?? You will have a hardwood floor already built in...

OT.