• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Old as dirt ......

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone else have these problems .

Holy Cow , I have started to noticed that without a pair of reading glasses on , I am blind as a bat .

I noticed yesterday that I am turning by head to hear people with my good ear , and it ain't that good .

I went to pick my nose the other day and gave myself a nose bleed !

I have more hair growing out my nose and ears than hair on my head . I can't grow a mustache worth a crap on my lip ,but if I can train my nose hairs as they get longer ,I'm going to have a real beauty .

Speaking of crap . Its something that is actually an exciting event to me now and to which I look forward too with great expectations . Sort of like the Raiders winning the Superbowl . It won't happen without help .

What I use to do all night now takes me all night to do !

I wear a 44" waist pants , but 46" feels so good ,I buy a 48" .

Last time I saw my toes or P ...... Well lets just say "my toes" were in 1971.

My favorite shoes are socks .

God ! I love the golden years :wink:

D

darroll

Yesterday I was going to recycle the newspapers. My wife asked me if she should ride along.
I asked why? And she said "just in case you forget how to get home". God, I hope I’m not that bad. If I was I would buy a GPS device. Don’t know if she was kidding or not?

:ermm:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's another one that is a sign of the "golden years", Al.
"What don't hurt, don't work!!!!"
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain

:smile:
[/FONT]