• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now Installing Spring!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

Attachments

• NowInstallingSpring.jpg
    NowInstallingSpring.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 109
  • SnowApril6thAn7th.jpg
    SnowApril6thAn7th.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 106

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll say it failed!
Good grief it was snowing again earlier :hammer:
Enough! Lol

It was spring here Sunday. Got a start on mowing. Monday morning had a dusting of snow on everything. Rain Tuesday and Wednesday, high winds and 40 degrees today. Going to SNOW on the weekend :hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah guys, I know it's not just Ohio ....that's just the map I had with the forecast for here. 4 to 8 inches of the white stuff Friday night and Saturday morning.
My grass was getting close to needing mowed ...and I was actually looking forward to it. 40 degree temps mostly for next 10 days. That grass can wait, don't care how much it grows. I'm a fair weather mower ...must be at least 55 degrees.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a fair weather mower ...must be at least 55 degrees.

Me too. It's supposed to get up in the 60s here tomorrow so I'm going to mow. The yard looks bad. I've already mowed once, fertilized and sprayed for weeds but you'd never know it.

Overall the weather hasn't been too bad. It's been cool in the mornings but pleasant in the afternoon. I hope that continues. I'm not ready for HOT yet.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We're still sitting at -8 with no sign of warming up.

37F here. Colder tomorrow with 70% chance of Wintery mix beginning Friday night turning to 80% chance of wintery mix turning to snow Saturday through Saturday night.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're still sitting at -8 with no sign of warming up.

-8 sounds horrible, but ...guessing that is celsius, that would be 17F. Not bad for the great white north. I know I know. Easy for me to say when we are 33F. LOL

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
24K without electricity in Vermont. 113mph gust recorded on top of Mt. Mansfield, the highest peak. I recorded a 55mph gust with sustained 35 all night but still have power so no generator action this morning. Just a dusting of snow that that was nice.

Ice / Snow coming for Friday.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
24K without electricity in Vermont. 113mph gust recorded on top of Mt. Mansfield, the highest peak. I recorded a 55mph gust with sustained 35 all night but still have power so no generator action this morning. Just a dusting of snow that that was nice.

Ice / Snow coming for Friday.

Those same winds passed through here Tues and Weds. 5 tornados confirmed in Ohio. Our power was out for 3 or 4 hours yesterday afternoon. Our generator filled in nicely but when power is out, no internet or TV. Somehow we survived. :yum: