• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Electrical Tips

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know TR will have a thing or two to say about this one.

It's on the internet ....it must be true, right? NO!!!!!!

Attachments

• ElectricalShortcutNOT.jpg
    ElectricalShortcutNOT.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 89

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Too bad it's on the web, now some "oblivion" will try it.
Mike

My thought exactly. Some Bernie or Hillary voter is sure to try this. But the upside will be one less "oblivion" in the gene pool. There's a silver lining in every cloud.:smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
When I try that I'm sure the song, "You Light Up My Life" will be playing in the background. :biggrin:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
See, that does not stop the flow of electricity. Jeesh, what's wrong with you guys?

What it does, is stop the flow of smoke. Sooner or later after that, the smoke pressure will build up and the smoke will be released. Lucas theory!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I know TR will have a thing or two to say about this one.

It's on the internet ....it must be true, right? NO!!!!!!

I tried that once years ago when I first got in the trade. It doesn't work. I got zapped but fortunately that was before I graduated to High Voltage. :yum::yum: