• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KOMATSU D66S IGN. WIRING NEEDED

GREY249

D66S IGNITION KEY WIRING COLOR TO CORRESPONDING TERMINAL (ACC., C, B, ETC) WRITTEN ON BACK OF IGN. SWITCH. BOUGHT MACHINE WITHOUT IGNITION SWITCH. THANKS

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Try this. Terminal B two large red wires

Terminal BR red/black wire

Terminal R1 Brown wires

Terminal C white wires 3 together

Terminal ACC Grey/ red wire

Terminal R2 not used

GREY249

THANKS for the much needed info, but when I look at the existing wires that come to the switch, I have all single wires, YELLOW , BLUE , WHITE , BLACK , GREEN and a RED/ WHITE wire that is taped off. No other or double wires. Any thoughts of properly wiring in the ignition switch? THANKS AGAIN, Keith

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
THANKS for the much needed info, but when I look at the existing wires that come to the switch, I have all single wires, YELLOW , BLUE , WHITE , BLACK , GREEN and a RED/ WHITE wire that is taped off. No other or double wires. Any thoughts of properly wiring in the ignition switch? THANKS AGAIN, Keith

if you still need the help I have a d65 manual I would bet they are the same