• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Ficking Dick !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We have one Electrical Contractor in our area . He thinks the sun raises and sets on his ass . I have forgotten more than he will ever know about the trade '

So he is suppose to do the electrical repair on the fire job that I am repairing for the owners . I tell the jerk that I will help pull wire to keep cost down for the owner and do whatever he wants done . The SOB calls the owner and the inspector and tells em I am unqualifed to pull wire . I have 6 fucking licenses !!! The owner gets piss and tells the Electrical contractor to piss off . The guy calls the Inspector and tells him I am trying to pull a fast one on him . The electrical contractor then tells a few folks in town that I never turned work his way . WTF . This is not about me !!! I offered to help the SOB by sending my guys under the floor and into the attic to pull wire . It ain't fucking brain surgery . Long story short the owner is doing his own wiring , I an overseeing his work and the Inspector will have the final say .This fucking SOB is finished in this town and he is to fucking dumb to even know it ! I hate stupid people !!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a clown up here like that Al. I did all my own work and got a guy from Pa. to do my inspection and put his sticker on it. The local inspector sent the code officer out and he started giving me shit and I politely informed him if he wants to come back he better have a fucking warrant and the town better have a good lawyer. The electric co. only wants to see a sticker on the panel before they energize it. Stand your ground and don't let them push you around.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
People have short memories, and you're out of there after this job (or so you say). Once you're taillights are over the rise, YOU will tagged by him as the ass hole, and you won't be there to deny it or defend your reputation. People have short memories.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
People have short memories, and you're out of there after this job (or so you say). Once you're taillights are over the rise, YOU will tagged by him as the ass hole, and you won't be there to deny it or defend your reputation. People have short memories.

Oh Jev .... You are so uninformed.

Yes ,there is a good chance I am leaving after this job . If you think I am pissed you should talk with the owner . She would like to cut his balls off .She is not leaving . You fuck someone in this town the locals never forget it . I can tell by your comments that you have never lived in a close knit community .
I don't have to defend shit . I know what I am doing and i'll let my work be the proof . I just passed 42 years in my trade . I hold the licenses to build anything from a bridge to a high rise and the road that leads to it.A house remodel is childs play for me .
Am I gloating ??? You damn right I am . I earned it .
No my friend , People in Idaho do not forget when they get fucked with

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh Jev .... You are so uninformed.

Yes ,there is a good chance I am leaving after this job . If you think I am pissed you should talk with the owner . She would like to cut his balls off .She is not leaving . You fuck someone in this town the locals never forget it . I can tell by your comments that you have never lived in a close knit community .
I don't have to defend shit . I know what I am doing and i'll let my work be the proof . I just passed 42 years in my trade . I hold the licenses to build anything from a bridge to a high rise and the road that leads to it.A house remodel is childs play for me .
Am I gloating ??? You damn right I am . I earned it .
No my friend , People in Idaho do not forget when they get fucked with
Now, now, Al. Don't be getting your undies all in a bunch. But you're right, I've never lived in a community where everyone knows all your sins, nor do I choose to. It just seems that much closeness would divide people and not leave any room for forgiveness. I know that's hard to believe for a guy who is perfect in so many ways, but some of us do fuck up now and then, and need forgiveness. From the sounds of your town there, they would forgive, but they damn sure would never forget. Nice place to be FROM.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Daand Al you are getting to be a grumpy old cuss. i understand them electricians all seem to be that way most even teh self employed tend to be ibew members and if you ain't ibew they won't talk with you.